Lift Collective Entrepreneurship Program - 2022 Application
This is where you shine! Please take this opportunity to let us know more about who you are and why you are starting or chose to start your business.
Prompts to consider in this section:
1. Tell us more about yourself and your business
2. What industry problem(s) is your business solving? How do/will you differentiate yourself from your competition?
3. Why do you think this program is for you?
4. Where are you going with your business? What is your vision?
You may provide this information in either of two ways:
1. Write a brief essay (500 - 1,000 words). The essay can be written directly in the application window or uploaded as a Microsoft Word or PDF file.
2. Record a video of yourself describing your business. Please follow these guidelines if you choose this option:
Your video should not exceed three (3) minutes.
Your video must be uploaded to YouTube or other online video platform. In the application, you will share the URL for the video (remember to make it public or viewable by direct link).